Organisational Empowerment Masterclass
Most organisations are struggling with the transition to a digital age. Contrary to what many think, the difficult bit of digital disruption isn't the technology. Instead, it’s unprecedented customer and stakeholder expectations, shaped by new technology, that require a new organisational model – one that is agile, innovative and activated. At the heart of this new organisational model is empowerment.
Who is it for?
- HRD, OD or change leaders who need to help their organisation get ready for the future and demonstrate tangible value from their HR initiatives.
- Business leaders who want to activate their organisation or team – creating the conditions to succeed
- Independent-minded professionals who want to be at the forefront of thinking about disruption and change management
What will you learn?
- How empowerment drives better organisational performance, more collaboration, and faster innovation
- The importance of going beyond employee engagement: why you sometimes need to create constructive “employee dissatisfaction”
- What it takes to make empowerment work for you and your organisation; the scientific underpinnings of empowerment, the research that shows what promotes empowerment and what gets in the way.
- A practical system for creating the conditions for people to empower themselves – and therefore others.
What else do you get?
- Your personal 'Empowerment Profile' that shows how empowered you are compared to others, and how you personally can increase your own levels of empowerment.
- A dedicated online community before and after the course to get to know your fellow participants, explore new ideas, and share what’s working
- A complementary one-to-one coaching session after the course to help you solidify what you’ve learned and turn it into action
- The Menkus Empowerment toolkit to help you after the course to continue to build your own empowerment – and help others build theirs
- A group follow-up session a month after the course to share what you’ve learned and to learn from others how they have applied the lessons from the course
Date and Time:
Thursday 20th April 2017 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
@ wallacespace, 22 Dukes Road, London, WC1H 9PN
Who are we?
We are a specialist consulting firm adapting the latest social science research into a practical system to help organisations succeed in the digital age
Things people say about us and empowerment
Have a question or can't make the date? Email or call us, we'd be delighted to chat!
Early bird tickets are priced at £600 + VAT per person.
You can pay by invoice:
Or you can pay online: